Your Conductor’s Circle donation is integral to maintaining the excellence of the Victoria Symphony. From our dynamic Music Director, Maestro Christian Kluxen, to our innovative programming and educational and outreach programs, your gift supports the Symphony in many ways. Your Conductor’s Circle recognition also includes enhanced concert experiences and all the benefits of a Victoria Symphony Friend.
Over 350 individuals have joined the Victoria Symphony’s Conductor’s Circle by making gifts of $1,000 or more. These gifts enable the Symphony to perform over 60 concerts each season for 140,000 people, including 18,000 schoolchildren.
Conductor’s Circle members receive significant recognition and benefits:
- A charitable tax receipt
- Donor recognition in concert programs
- Personalized VIP ticket service and advance notice for special concerts and events
- Access to the popular Conductor’s Circle Lounge at Masterworks and Classics concerts
- Special Conductor’s Circle events featuring unique opportunities for musical enrichment
- Opportunities to connect with others who love symphonic music
- Invitations to receptions with Music Director Christian Kluxen, guest artists and musicians of the Symphony
- Opportunities to underwrite a guest artist ($2,500+) or underwrite a concert ($5,000+) plus other opportunities at higher gift levels
- You can consider presenting flowers onstage
For a personal conversation regarding your Conductor’s Circle donation, please contact Lorraine Tanner at 250.412.1980 or [email protected]
Conductor’s Circle Lounges
Small receptions with light refreshments served prior to performance and at intermission. All members of the Conductors Circle (donors who have given $1000 or more) are welcome to attend.
Become a Concert Underwriter
Gifts of $2,500 or more entitle Conductor’s Circle members to become Concert Underwriters.
Underwriters are acknowledged in our concert programs, and are given the opportunity to meet the artists who are supported by their gifts.
Concert Underwriter Levels:
- Your gift of $2,500 underwrites a guest artist
- Your gift of $5,000 underwrites a Victoria Symphony concert
- Your gift of $10,000 underwrites a musician for a season
To discuss Underwriting opportunities, please contact Lorraine Tanner at 250.412.1980 or [email protected]