Victoria, BC – To celebrate summer, the Victoria Symphony is hitting the road…well, sort of! The Victoria Symphony Brass Quintet is taking over a Hop-on-Hop-off double decker bus from Big Bus Victoria this Saturday to bring beautiful music to the community.
The Victoria Symphony Brass Quintet will climb aboard the big bus and travel to various locations throughout the city to perform 15-minute sets including popular tunes like the Liberty Bell, La Peri and That’s A Plenty.
Come out to show your support for these wonderful musicians and enjoy the sunshine.
Here are the details:
Who: Victoria Symphony Brass Quintet
What: 15 minutes of live brass music
When: Saturday, August 22, 2020
- 11:30 am: Fairmont Empress Hotel
- 12:00 pm: The Breakwater district at Ogden Point (Greater Victoria Harbour Authority)
- 12:30 pm: Beacon Hill Park (by the Petting Zoo)
- 2:00 pm: Mayfair Shopping Centre parking lot (the bus will be hard to miss)
- 2:30 pm: Fairmont Empress Hotel
Why: Because live music in the summer is wonderful!
Please come out to support the Victoria Symphony, downtown Victoria and local businesses.
We ask that spectators continue to observe social distancing practices and enjoy the music in a safe manner.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!