Information regarding 2020/21 VS Subscriptions
With the uncertainty of the upcoming Victoria Symphony 2020/21 season, we wanted to reach out and let you know what we plan to do if we are required to make changes to our concert lineup.
In the unfortunate event that the season does not take place as planned and we need to cancel concerts, you will have the following options:
- We will provide you with a credit you can use for any regular season concert in the 20/21 season. This credit can be redeemed at any time during the season.
- You can donate your unused ticket(s) to support the Victoria Symphony and receive a tax receipt for your donation.
- You can receive a refund for tickets to any cancelled concerts.
We hope that with this reassurance you will be able to commit to the season and continue to support the Victoria Symphony.
In the event of cancellations we will email/call you to confirm how you’d like us to proceed with your tickets. Please ensure we have your current mailing address, phone number and email address.
You are always welcome to reach out to us to discuss your options. Our Box Office is working remotely and can be reached at:
- 385.6515 (please leave a message and we will return your call)
- [email protected]
- Victoria Symphony, 610-620 View St., Victoria, BC V8w 1J6
We are extending the subscription renewal deadline until June 12, 2020.
Please stay safe and continue to support the arts in our community!