Your Conductor’s Circle donation is integral to maintaining the excellence of the Victoria Symphony. From our dynamic Music Director, Maestro Christian Kluxen, to our innovative programming and educational and outreach programs, your gift supports the Symphony in many ways. Your Conductor’s Circle recognition also includes enhanced concert experiences and all the benefits of a Victoria Symphony Friend.
Over 200 individuals have joined the Victoria Symphony’s Conductor’s Circle by making gifts of $1,000 or more. These gifts enable the Symphony to perform over 60 concerts each season for 140,000 people, including 12,000 schoolchildren. The Victoria Symphony has a goal of 300 Conductor’s Circle members, needed to help stabilize funding.
Conductor’s Circle members receive significant recognition and benefits:
- A charitable tax receipt
- Donor recognition in concert programs
- Personalized VIP ticket service and advance notice for special concerts and events
- Access to the popular Conductor’s Circle Lounge at Signature and Legacy concerts
- Special Conductor’s Circle events featuring unique opportunities for musical enrichment
- Opportunities to connect with others who love symphonic music
- Invitations to receptions with Music Director Christian Kluxen, guest artists and musicians of the Symphony
For a personal conversation regarding your Conductor’s Circle donation, please call Tess Hahn at 250.412.1982 or email [email protected]
Support your Symphony and become a member of the Musician’s Circle. Donors of $100 or more enjoy a variety of membership privileges, including recognition in the VS concert program and invitations to special events. We rely on the generosity of supporters like you to help bring extraordinary music to everyone in our community through concerts and education and outreach programs. Ticket sales and other earned revenue account for only 39% of our operating budget.
- helps the VS to continue as of Canada’s leading performing arts organizations
- enables us to engage renowned guest conductors and solo artists
- builds our international presence by attracting world class orchestra musicians to join our community
- provides music education programs and events for local schools and youth
- makes possible the presentation of over 60 annual concerts in five diverse series
Feel Every Note and experience a live orchestral performance. Over 40% of our annual operating expenses are covered by revenue generated by ticket sales.
As a child music delights us, as an adolescent music defines us and as an adult music inspires us. Your financial gift ensures that tickets remain affordable, over 12,000 children each year are introduced to orchestral music, and artistically excellent concerts are performed for people of all ages in our community. Make a donation to the Victoria Symphony and help us continue to delight, define and inspire. Charitable registration #119285286RR0001.
The Victoria Symphony has many valuable sponsorship opportunities for corporate partners. Demonstrate your company’s commitment to the community by sponsoring a concert, series, event, or education program of Vancouver Island’s largest performing arts organization.
The Victoria Symphony relies on its Victoria Symphony volunteers and our youth volunteers, vsYOUTH. Fundraising, concert program distribution, administrative tasks and children’s activity coordination are just a few of the many volunteer opportunities available.
The Victoria Symphony hosts several fundraising events throughout the year including a Gala with Pacific Opera Victoria in the Spring.