Band of Heroes
WANTED: A Few Good People to join the Victoria Symphony Splash Band of Heroes
The Victoria Symphony Splash Band of Heroes is a group of Victoria business leaders and community minded people who believe that Victoria Symphony Splash is an event that not only provides an incredible day of music and fun for 40,000 people but is an event that is uniquely Victoria and enriches our community.
We’re very excited to announce our new initiative for Splash Band of Heroes 2013. Starting at $1,000, your business can put an instrument on the Splash Stage. Help the VS fill the stage with an orchestra. On Splash Day, wear a Band of Heroes badge with the image of the instrument you’ve chosen.
For more information, please download:
Band of Heroes package 2013
As a member of the 2013 Victoria Symphony Splash Band of Heroes you will:
1. Stand on the Stage and be recognized for your contribution to Victoria Symphony Splash 2013. (You will also get a phenomenal view of what your contribution helps achieve by looking out over the sea of 45,000 enthusiastic people).
2. Receive two tickets to the Opening Night Signature Saturday of our 2013/2014 Season or two tickets to any Victoria Symphony 2013/14 regular season concert.
3. Attend a fabulous reception with a guest at this opening night concert.
4. Have your company name included on the Band of Heroes webpage on the Victoria Symphony website.
5. Have your company name in a full page thank you ad in the September-October VS House Programme.
6. Receive a certificate of membership in the Splash Band of Heroes for display at your business or home.
7. Enjoy the gratitude and admiration of all who love Victoria Symphony Splash!
8. Receive a generous tax receipt for contributions by individuals.
Victoria Symphony Splash Band of Heroes
- Music Director Sponsor: Fisgard Capital Corporation
- Flute: University of Victoria
- Flute: Delta Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa
- Principal Clarinet: Dr. William Shoichet Inc.
- Principal Oboe: Astronomy for Splash
- Oboe: Black Ball Ferry Line
- Clarinet: The Executive House
- French Horn: West End Gallery
- French Horn: Ron Neal & The Neal Estate Team
- French Horn: RBC
- Percussion: LA Limousines
- Percussion: Stewart Johnston Law Corp.
- Percussion: Greater Victoria Chamber of Commerce
- Timpani: Winchester Galleries, Ltd.
- Principal Trumpet: Katie and Jiri Richards
- Trumpet: Rogers’ Chocolates
- Trumpet: Hotel Grand Pacific
- Tuba: Brown, Henderson & Melbye
- Bassoon: Il Terrazzo
- Harp: Fastrac Printing Ltd.
- Violin: Monk Office Supplies Ltd.
- Violin: Magnolia Hotel & Spa
- Violin: Victoria Harbour Ferries, Ltd.
- Violin: Lady Elizabeth Chatfield – in memory of Murray Glazier
- Violin: Tourism Victoria
- Violin: Union Club of Victoria
- Violin: Level Ground Trading Company
- Violin: Ocean Sciences for Splash
- Viola: Annamaria Bamji
- Principal Cello: Pescatores
- Cello: RE/MAX ALLIANCE
- Bass: Robbins Parking
- Trombone: Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour
- Trombone: Milestones Grill & Bar
- Victoria Symphony Board of Directors: Marsha Hanen, Trish Lortie, Sheila Protti
Contact us today!
Community Relations Coordinator
250.412.1977 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Victoria Symphony, 620 View Street, Victoria, BC V8W 1J6